We're pleased to announce that we've made our second post on the the US PlayStation blog and in doing so, have broken some great news for PlayStation fans of Burnout Paradise.
Hop over there and check it out as we:
- Update our US PlayStation fans on the status of the Codename: Cagney update
- Confirm that we are indeed supporting PlayStation Trophies in a future update for Burnout Paradise
- Show off a bunch of really cool screenshots of the Tempesta Dream and Oval Steel Racer in an Timed Challenge from Codename: Cagney
A quick summary of what we can tell you about PlayStation Trophy support in Burnout Paradise:
- We will support PlayStation Trophies in a future update of Burnout Paradise
- (But if won't be in Codename: Cagney update)
- Trophies will be awarded based on your progress in your existing save game - so, when the update arrives the trophies you have earned will reflect the progress you've made in the game at that time (so you won't have to replay the game again to earn trophies)*
As always, here on the blog, we will post more details when they become available.